How To Safely Remove Acne Scars Before Your Wedding Day
March 12th, 2018
Having flawless skin on your wedding day is what most people dream of. And it’s not only the bride who wishes for great skin, it’s the groom as well. We see many brides and grooms to be who are worried or apprehensive about being photographed like a celebrity on their special day because of the texture of their skin. If you suffer from acne scarring and you want to improve the appearance of your skin before your big day, you need to know about this revolutionary radio frequency acne scar treatment with no downtime.
Traditionally, aggressive treatments have been used for acne scarring which would leave you with damaged skin that would take weeks to heal. Due to the aggressiveness of the treatment and the higher risk of complications, it doesn’t make a good option pre-wedding day.
Revolutionary Acne Scar Treatment
An innovative development in medical devices for the treatment of acne scarring has lead to a non-aggressive but highly effective treatment for acne scars, referred to as SublativeTM treatment. In order to keep the skins’ surface intact, the energy is delivered in a cone shape into the dermal layer where it is needed to re-model the scar tissue. Radio frequency is different to laser in that it can flow around the irregular shape of the scar in order to have more impact. The energy is targeted exactly where it is needed to trigger the production of new collagen and elastin.
SublativeTM treatment offers the following benefits:
- SublativeTM is the only treatment proven to reduce moderate to severe acne scars for all skin types
- Healing is rapid and downtime is minimal
- SublativeTM only impacts up to 5% of the epidermis and most of the effect is deep in the dermis where it is needed, in contrast to fractional ablative laser treatments that can disrupt 10-70% of the skins surface
- Safety and recovery times are better than ablative surfacing
- Skin appears smoother, more elastic with improvement in tone
- Safe for all skin types, even darker skin tones
SublativeTM acne scar treatment is the ideal solution pre-wedding day as it offers a significantly more comfortable treatment compared to laser resurfacing with no downtime. Your skin will look slightly red (similar to a light sunburn) and will have tiny pinhole like marks where the treatment occurred. The redness calms down within 24 hours and the small marks can be covered up with tinted moisturiser.
This article was originally published – How To Safely Remove Acne Scars Before Your Wedding Day